start of project 3


Comments

  1. I love the idea behind this image that you express in the artist statement. I also really love the way you are layering and replacing pieces of tree and mountain with sky. That is a really good idea and looks almost dream like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you have combined the mountain range with the sunset pictures. I think thats really clever, and it gives an illusion of layers in the photo. Almost like a quilt or something. I am super interested to see where you go with this picture. I like how easily it blends together. Maybe just fix a few of the lines on the images you've cropped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like this is going to be really cool! I love that you are using mountains for this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts